The key to success
Built on an acknowledgement that almost every single sales scenario your sales professionals face is complex.
By complex we mean requiring more than one buyer to make a decision.
Access to groups in which buying decisions are made by multiple buyers is harder than ever and tailoring sales messages appropriately to the different audiences is essential.
The Sales Strategy syllabus addresses this reality and equips your team with the strategic skills to win new business, account manage your top customers and develop your business.
Winning new business is an essential component to grow market share for your business. This doesn't just involve generating leads as some organisations define 'New Business'. Targeting new business and running a successful sales campaign to win it involves many strategic skills.
- Understanding your market
- Defining a strategy
- Targeting business which you can win
- Creating a sales action plan
- Allocating time and resources
- Lead generation, prospecting skills
- Identification of buyers
- Adoption pathways and profiles
- Pre selling customers
You've done all the hard work to win key accounts, now you need the skills to manage them effectively and reap the sales rewards.
- Map the influencer network within accounts
- Strategic analysis and S.M.A.R.T Objective setting
- Identify gaps in your plan
- Key account plans
- Delivering high levels of service
- Building deeper customer relationships across your business
- Defend, Maintain and Grow
Business development encompasses all the tactical and strategic skills covered in our content.
However, what separates business development, is having the strategic skill to sell across networks and grow the business across wider areas, be that regionally, nationally or globally.
° Macro Business planning
° Key opinion leader development
° Building advocacy
° Business alignment
° Allocating resources
° Negotiation (Can be run as a stand alone course)
We build all courses to your specific requirements
360 Degree Secrets of Selling
Latest articles from our
Looking for advice on how to improve your sales?
Please visit our knowledge hub for industry leading information.